Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Since I've returned to Toronto and have (foolishly) decided to spend the next 4 years in school, my kind sister has taken pity upon me. She not only allows me to ramble on about assignments, but she's also kindly treated me to a Robyn Cumming print. I've admired Cumming's work for quite some time now.

"The series is titled Lady Things and each one is just that, a sort of feminine entity that hovers between a lady and a creature or even an object. I wanted to create something that acted more like a vessel within and upon which I could layer various iconic projections of the feminine."

On an unrelated note, I may have accidentally deleted a ton of the blog's comments while trying to organize the comment section. Something to do with incorrectly sending comments to the spam folder and forever deleting them!?

No comments: